Note: The Smash Room is a walk-in service only and cannot be booked online at this time.
Whether you’re looking to just have some fun or relieve stress and anxiety, it’s nice to have a controlled environment to bust things up without having to deal with the mess! It’s also a great way to vent your frustrations after failing one of our adventures, without being on the hook for damages arising from breaking things in the escape room itself. 😛
Who hasn’t wanted to test if they can pull a tablecloth without wrecking the dishes on top? Well, here you get to, and there’s no worries if you don’t pull it off. You also get a nifty selection of blunt instruments to choose from, including baseball bats, golf clubs, and more!
- $10 gets you two place settings (two dishes, two saucers and two cups) to wreck and a five minute time limit (trust us, going on a rampage tires a person out pretty quickly).
- $18 gets you four place settings and a ten minute time limit.
- Additional items are available for destruction for $2.
- All players also are provided with tires to beat on to work off their excess energy.
Know what else is almost as fun as breaking things? Safety! That’s why we have the following smash room rules:
- As a free added bonus, you’ll get to look spiffy in our mandatory safety gear—coveralls, gloves, goggles and earmuffs! We’re trendsetters here, you can tell. All safety gear must be worn at all times while in the smash room. Guests who remove them at any time while in the room face ejection. Nobody is going to lose any body parts on our watch!
- No destroying walls, ceilings, windows, tables, etc. Direct your rage only at allotted items and permanent installations (tires, for now). Have fun but try your best to keep that raging blood lust contained to a semi-reasonable extent.
- If you have a health condition that would make this level of exertion dangerous, we’re afraid that you will not be permitted to participate. We don’t want that on our conscience.
- Open toed shoes are not allowed. Boots are recommended but not required.
- The minimum age to participate is 14. Parental signatures are required on waivers for underage participants.
- Only one weapon-wielding lunatic to a room (we have two rooms so we can take two people at a time separately)! We want to avoid friendly fire.
We also require credit cards on file in the event that you get a little overenthusiastic and take the whole place apart.
Now with the serious and boring stuff out of the way, come over and bash some dishes to dust!